Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Errant Blogger?

Here we are with a new year - and a new blog post. Once a year sounds about right doesn't it? (sigh)

Blogging is clearly not my strong suit. I've begun making reading them more of a priority, except that even then I tend to stray or neglect even the ones I like...

I've been reading more books. Perhaps I'll actually blog about some of them. When I was pregnant some time ago a cousin told me to read all I could while on bedrest because that would probably be the last I read for quite some time. When she said it, I dutifully nodded - but thought - pfffft - as if I won't read with the same voracity as I do now - and then my kids turned two and I began reading again... (sigh again)

Regardless, I have to tip my hat to all the serious bloggers out there who entertain me and others. There's a lot more to it than it seems...

No comments: